WEX1 is an iconic new 10-storey, mixed-use building to be developed opposite the Woodstock Exchange in Albert Road, with restaurants, shops and offices on the double-volume ground-floor, two floors of parking and six floors of apartments.
One and two-bedroom apartments are now selling from R1,4 million.
• Developed by John Rabie’s Signatura and the Biscuit Mill team
• Cool industrial-chic new urban design by Vivid Architects
• Imported German kitchens, SMEG appliances, vinyl timber floors
• MyCiTi bus stop, cycle track and railway on your doorstep
• Swimming pool, gym and massive entertainment deck
• Sensational mountain, city and seascape views
• 10% deposit; no transfer duty; occupation and transfer 2019
Don’t want to buy an optional parking bay? We’ll give you a bike!